Monday, June 22, 2009

ONE WEEK!


This time next week I will be on a plane to Newark to catch our connecting flight to China! I can't believe it! The only thing I have left to do is to buy a converter for the electrical outlets so I can use my computer and hairdryer and stuff over there. I don't have much to report except for that I'm getting a little more nervous and a lot more excited every day! This picture is of Shanghai at night. I think it kinda looks like NYC but with chinese writing!
Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. hey kate,
    that does look like NYC! cool. i like this little blog thing :) have a safe flight!!

    love,
    jesswalsh<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady sooo I am definitely going to stalk your life while you are gone :) have fun, be safe I love you !! <3 Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.
    My name is Kaitlin Allen also and I'm a writing major college student.
    I don't want this to sound rude in anyway, but I've noticed that you haven't posted for almost seven months. I'd really like to start a blog with this url.
    If you are planning on blogging again, or if you think I'm being a complete jerk, feel free to ignore me. However, if you are done with your blog, I'd really appreciate it if you deleted your account. That way I could have a blog in my name, which would really help my google-ability when I start to freelance.
    Thanks for listening,
    Another Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete